n. 降水，降水量(包括雨、雪、冰等); 沉淀; 淀析
BNC.17263 / COCA.11784
rain, snow, etc. that falls; the amount of this that falls
- an increase in annual precipitation
- an increase in annual precipitation
a chemical process in which solid material is separated from a liquid
Precipitation is rain, snow, or hail.
Precipitation is a process in a chemical reaction which causes solid particles to become separated from a liquid.
- overly eager speed (and possible carelessness)
- he soon regretted his haste
- an unexpected acceleration or hastening
- he is responsible for the precipitation of his own demise
- the act of casting down or falling headlong from a height
- the falling to earth of any form of water (rain or snow or hail or sleet or mist)
- the process of forming a chemical precipitate
- the quantity of water falling to earth at a specific place within a specified period of time
- the storm brought several inches of precipitation
- It plays an increasingly important part in meteorology for cloud, precipitation, hail and thunderstorm detection as well as the navigation of aircraft and ships.
- Heavy vegetation may intercept a large amount of precipitation on its leaves.
- Major treatment methods for arsenic include sulfide precipitation, or complexation with polyvalent heavy metals.
- They also modified the precipitation at the transplant sites based on altered rainfall estimates.
- The influence on precipitation acidity in different time and space is not alike due to geographical and meteorological conditions.
- Relation between temperature and precipitation with beginning dates of growing season is more significant than with end dates.
- It takes into account both the ensemble otherness of members and probability distributing of precipitation.
- Precipitation waters include rain, fog, frost, mist, hail, snow and glacier water.
- The annual precipitation and summer precipitation are very similar in terms of time scales and cycle characteristics.
- The precipitation and filtration properties of prussian blue waste water are discussed.
- This might mean more precipitation in the winter which might change the glacier, possibly making it advance.
- It is an important process for seeded precipitation in sodium aluminate solutions.
- The tempering operation may be described as one of precipitation and agglomeration or coalescence of cementite.
- Increased precipitation intensity and variability is projected to increase the risks of flooding and drought in many areas.
- The present paper is mainly about the relationship between Arctic Sea-Ice and the precipitation of North china.
- Wetland design can moderate peak flow rate and volume of runoff discharge and sediment deposition during precipitation events.
- Increase of spring temperature and precipitation promotes early beginning dates of growing season.
- In this work, we present a novel method for studying the molecular imprinting process in precipitation polymerization systems.
- The urban rainfall runoff pollution originates from the precipitation, the urban surface and the drainage system.
- Sulfur dioxide and nitrogen oxides also cause acidic precipitation, commonly called acid rain.
- Kuitun environmental monitoring station monitored acid rain in2002 for mastering atmospheric precipitation status and major contamination of Kuitun city.
- Finally, we used multi-regression to derive the relation between growing season, temperature and precipitation.
- Similarly there is more precipitation in the Tibetan plateau, probably because of climate change.
- Oxidation-reduction reactions are important in the solubilization and precipitation of iron and manganese.
- Based on path analysis, the contribution ratios of sunshine, temperature and precipitation to winter wheat meteorological yield are calculated, respectively.
- The seasonal change of soil moisture had closed correlation to seasonal change of precipitation.
- Feasibility, the technological process and effect of inclined plate precipitation deoiling devices in waste water treating are presented.
- How have soil temperatures been affected by the surface temperature and precipitation in the Eurasian continent?
- The commodity value of vinegar is seriously influenced by turbidity and precipitation.
- The precipitation, texture and formability by the addition of Nb and Ti in ferritic stainless steel were investigated.