step on it
英 [step ɒn ɪt]
美 [step ɑːn ɪt]
- move fast
- He rushed down the hall to receive his guests
- The cars raced down the street
- If you tell a person to 'step on it' or 'throw on your coat,' they may take you literally, with disastrous consequences.
- Step on it Before you lug those backpacks upstairs, stop and stand on the bottom step for these calf toners.
- Step on it, the film will start in two minutes.
- Step on it, or you'll miss the train.
- I just saw you throw a cigarette butt and step on it.
- When I realized how late it was, I told him to step on it.
- We is late, so we tell the taxi driver to step on it.
- We had been held up for an hour and had to step on it to make up for the lost time.
- Not even the sound a bug makes when you step on it.
- Jun: Ok, let's do that! Please step on it though, I really need this job.
- If I step on it, it's all over.
- We were late, so we told the taxi driver to step on it.
- Step on it or we'll miss the beginning of the show.
- The adder will attack only if it feels threatened, as can happen if you take it by surprise and step on it accidentally, or if you try to catch it or pick it up, which it dislikes intensely.
- Step on it, please. I have a plane to catch.
- He won't get there in time to see her if he doesn't step on it.
- Will the snake spit poison if you step on it?
- When it got to my step mother's turn, she could not jump over it, Ann tenderly told her "no worry, you can have one step on it".
- If your dog is sick and he relieves himself everywhere and other dogs step on it, those other dogs will get sick, too.
- Carol told the driver to step on it because she didn't want to miss her plane.
- I know you wanna take care of this car, but can you step on it?
- You'll is late if you do n't step on it.
- The faster you get to point B, the better so step on it, but watch out for the obstacles that stop you or slow you down ( some obstacles may even be moving around).
- Step on it. it's getting hot over here.
- STEP ON IT: Race-pace sessions will help you nail your time.
- Would you step on it? I'm in a hurry!
- And the second step concentrates on IT auditing.
- Analysis of Cable System with a Person Step on It