BNC.44499 / COCA.42819
- the quality of being lewd and lascivious
- the trait of lacking restraint or control
- she danced with abandon
- The wantonness of the girl's character annoyed us.
- The manager booted his secretary out for her wantonness.
- I kicked my son because of his wantonness.
- It is customary to treat Dialectic as an adventitious art, which for very wantonness introduces confusion and a mere semblance of contradiction into definite notions.
- Some say thy fault is youth, some wantonness;
- She had never had a keener sense of freedom, of the absolute boldness and wantonness of liberty.
- The kings of the earth who had intercourse with her in their wantonness will weep and mourn over her when they see the smoke of her pyre.